Friday, March 11, 2011

Free People- Not just cute clothes

Many of you know of Free People's amazing line of clothes. One thing many people do not know of is Free People's many youtube videos, where you can find makeup and hair tutorials to achieve their models great looks. Here is a video by them on how to get a natural look with makeup. I find this video very helpful.

I have also included what I think will be a great fall '11 makeup look for light, medium and dark skin tones using Bobbi Brown cosmetics. Let me know what you think will be fall '11's make up trends!

Light Skin Tone

Medium Skin Tone


Dark Skin Tone


Steps for Makeup Application
1. Start with freshly cleansed skin
2. Apply moisturizer, sunscreen, eye cream and lip balm
3. Concealer under eyes(1 shade lighter than your skin)
4. Conceal any blemishes(color even with skin tone)
5. Foundation where skin tone is uneven
6. Powder
7. Blush/Bronzer(if liquid/stick, apply before powder)
8. eye shadow/liner
9. Mascara
10. lips

1 comment:

  1. I think I'm a medium !
    Great blog (:
    xManon

    Will you please check out my blog sometime? You can follow me if you like !

    ReplyDelete