Saturday, March 5, 2011

What I've been singing along to

I am definitely in favor of music ranging from early nineties and back, but I do find myself on the constant lookout for new tunes. I am much more selective when it comes to new songs. I often won't like a band or song until I have heard it a few times. The times that I do love it the first go round is when I know it is a new favorite. To expand my explanation of my musical taste here are some bands that make it on almost all my cds and that I cannot imagine growing tired of- Nirvana, Modest Mouse, The Smiths, Talking Heads, The Cranberries, The Shins and The Cure. But lately I've been singing along to Best Coast's summer release, Crazy For You. It's got some catchy tunes and is fun to sing along to while working on Marylou. I recently started listening to music while making my creations and am wondering why I haven't been doing it all along. I will probably burn myself out on this cd eventually, but for now I can't get enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment