Friday, March 4, 2011

Trip to Thrift Queen


It is absolutely rare for me to ever have the desire to wear an animal print. Typically I think it looks either tacky/trashy/not my style. I was caught off guard today while I was swimming through the rack and piles of clothing at Thrift Queen. I spotted a pair of high waisted leopard shorts, just my size. I didn't understand why I felt the need to have them, but I did. These were not my only find, I was on the search for lace anything and I surely found lots! I'm off to attempt to make something out of it all.

xoxo,


Marylou

2 comments:

  1. love those short! i haven't been to thrift queen in ages!
    the blog is looking great! i am so excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thrift queen is almost too much to handle! good job finding some gems. thanks for all your love on my FB page!

    ReplyDelete