Wednesday, March 2, 2011

un deux trois!

I have finally decided, It's time I started a blog for Marylou. Marylou is a versatile line ranging from feathers to stone to vintage pieces. You can find Marylou jewelry and clothing in Downtown Chico in the cutest little vintage/handmade shop, Three Sixty Ecotique. They carry many independent designers and they are all amazing! I love that they support designers like myself as well as eco-friendly designers. If you're on the lookout for some stunning affordable vintage or handmade pieces, look no further. Check out the designers of Three Sixty Ecotique here


xoxo,


Marylou

2 comments:

  1. i also sell at the ecotique and love those ladies and their shop DEARLY!! i am also a new blogger. congratulations on your new adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber, your line(Renouveau Clothing), is amazing! I just bought those black levi cut offs with the feathers on them! I am excited for what this blog will bring me! Thanks for the support!

    ReplyDelete